Sunday, January 25, 2009

Top 10 Dream Trips

As I sit here and contemplate how life has caught up with me in the last few months, with work, moving, an injury that just keeps creeping back, and trying to figure out how I'm going to get back into race shape by summer. I started thinking of all the places I want to go in the near future and though I'd share my checklist. Now to convince my employer it's a good idea to give me an extra 2 weeks worth of holidays every year so I can get enough time off.

Complete the Annapurna Circuit through Nepal plus a week in Tibet






Unforgettable Andes Mountain Bike Tour
www.ridebig.com


Kayak and backpack the coasts of Greenland


Cross South America by motorcycle


Kayak the Polynesian Islands and visit Easter Island


Kayaking and Backpacking in the Torngat Mountain Range


Tour Mongolia by horseback


Race the Mega Avalanche - Alp d'Huez (32KM Downhill Mountain Bike Race, with a mass start on Glacier)


Ski Touring in the Selkirk Mountains
http://www.hauteroute.ca/hr_canada.html


Mountain Bike the Haute Route in Switzerland and DH in the alps for a week.
http://www.alpsmountainbike.com/mountain_biking/Chamonix_to_Zermatt.php

No comments: